Position opening at APDIQ
The APDIQ is looking for an administrative/member services assistant. The persone will start on February 1st, 2016. The selected candidate will be responsible for the general administrative support to the director and the team, as well as handling all administrative work related to membership and services.
Take charge of all administrative work, handle all matters concernant candidates admission, membership and services to members. Manage the association’s documents and archives, answer all requests from the public and members (telephone and emails), and all other related tasks.
- Minimum of five (5) years of pertinent and related experience;
- Mastering of both french and english, written and spoken ;
- Mastering of softwares and electronic environment (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Proven capacity to quickly learn new computer software or platform based technology (Database, website management, etc.);
- Team oriented person, multi-tasking, integrity, rigor, solution oriented, proactive, working with little supervision.
- 35 hours/week (8:30am to 5pm);
- Competitive salary;
- Office easily accessible (métro Square-Victoria);
- Starting date : February 1st, 2016.
Candidates eligible to government
Send your CV and lettre of intent to Mme Marie-Claude Parenteau-Lebeuf, by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the title « Candidature – Poste d’adjoint administratif / service aux membres», the latest December 18th, 2015, 5 pm.
Enterviews will take place between December 10th and 17th, 2015 and may continue in January if necessary. We’de like to thank in advance all candidates, only the people selected for the interview will be contacted.